OWN YOUR PERSONALIZED SOFT COVER COPY
SAVE 35% OFF OF RETAIL PRICE
Contact the author at guybala@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Surprisingly my first publication

A Mountain's Sojourn



Advised by a friend or two I submitted "A Mountain's Sojourn" on a whim to a local newspaper not expecting anything at all really.  By an amazing accident that I don't even recall I found out that the "Highlander" published this piece of mine just days before I moved away.  I consider "A Mountain's Sojourn" to be an epic unlike anything else I had written in the past.  It was full of description, colors, and images of the seasons that surrounded me instead of the feelings of beauty as it related to love, romance, falling in love and feeling loss.  Amazing how things evolve; in truth and surprisingly "A Mountain's Sojourn" would become the cornerstone of Memories, Thoughts, and Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment